Sunny Saturday

I love sunny Saturday mornings. People in the neighbourhood busy mowing their lawns. Washing on the line. Kids riding their bikes. And lunch plans with a friend which I haven't seen for a while... I love Saturday mornings.

I've been working on a girly quilt this week which has developed it's own random design.

I was all set to go geometrical but on a whim changed my mind. I chopped up blocks and moved around different bits, appliqued a flower here and a flower and here is the result:


It's quilted and ready for the binding.

I'm thinking red....

Happy Saturday everyone xo

1 comment

  1. What a beautiful quilt:) I have a jelly roll and one day I'd like to turn it into a quilt. Think I'm a little scared to tackle something so big...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I truly appreciate the time you've taken to leave me a message. I will attempt to answer comments via email.